The National Capital Region of Delhi (“Delhi NCR”) saw a significant entry of coworking spaces in 2016. And this year there is an observable expansion of existing players due to increased demand for coworking. Among the main drivers of this increased demand is the burgeoning number of freelance professionals and consultants in today’s globalised workforce.
So if you too happen to be one such professional and want to try any coworking space in and around Delhi, a day pass is what you are looking for to start with. No matter if you are travelling to Delhi for a day or just want to experience working in a space before committing to one, the following list will give you the option to choose from spaces which offer day passes.
1. Coworking Space, East of Kailash: This coworking space near HDFC Bank offers comfortable, flexible, and affordable co-working space solution to entrepreneurs especially early-age startups, freelancers, SMEs, among other businesses. Accessible through Nehru Place metro station, this collaborative co-working space is an ideal location for new startups especially those in the creative, content & digital space.
Day passes start from Rs.300.
2. Coworking Space, Naraina: This coworking space near PVR is designed both for your privacy and maximum concentration. Your daily work experience will always be fresh and conducive to enterprising ideas. You’ll be able to work uninterrupted, think and formulate your plans and have that corporate feel with additional facilities like a state of the art centralized AC with power backup, photocopier, printer, free wifi, tea/coffee, projector, podium, video conferencing and much more.
Day passes start from Rs.299.
3. Coworking Space, Lajpat Nagar: This coworking space near Axis Bank is located in the most prolific locations in Delhi, just a few steps away from Moolchand metro station on the violet line. Get an opportunity to network with like-minded people, peers and other businesses.
Get access to open workstations, team cabins, Director style cabin, Cafeteria and a lounge to relax. Avail facilities including high-speed internet, unlimited tea/coffee, printer/scanner and ergonomically designed chairs. There is also an event space available for up to 60 persons.
Day passes start from Rs.500.
4. Coworking Space, Pitampura: The Pitampura coworking space near Max Hospital is ideal for startups looking to work with a supportive community. Apart from the obvious – luxurious infrastructure, high-speed internet, reception, IT, HR, legal, conference room usage, admin support, Coworking Space Pitampura Near Max Hospital offers free programs allowing local business owners to develop new skills. Free of cost workshops are provided on digital marketing, understanding your customer, how to pitch etc.
Day passes start from Rs.399.
5. Business Centre, South Delhi: This coworking space near Defence Colony in South Delhi is offering business professionals a premier space to develop and pursue their business objectives in a fully serviced world-class environment. They are strategically located in Defence Colony, New Delhi. The Business Centre team has global work experience of over 75 years. They can assist clients with support services required for Freelancers, Consultants, Finance, IT and Small to medium enterprises.
Day passes start from Rs.500.
Looking for coworking spaces in Delhi? You can find all the options here!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned with all that is happening in the coworking industry and the shared economy.
This article is a property of Kowrk.com. All Rights Reserved.