Welcome to the Kowrk’s flagship contest
Koolest KoSpace Contest – 2018
Our search to find that workspace which stands out in the world!
How to participate:
Fill up this form to nominate the space.
Who can participate:
- KoSpace owners/managers from all around the world.
- Users of any KoSpace
What will the winner get:
- Koolest title to brag
- A memento to flaunt
- Free leads from Kowrk.com
- Exclusive coverage in Kowrk blog, newsletters, and social media channels
How will we choose the winner:
A panel of experts will select the Koolest KoSpace.
Last date to apply:
October 31st, 2018 11.59 pm UTC+05:30
Why Kowrk.com? Why participate?
- International Leads
- Increased Revenue
- Global Brand
- Enhanced visibility on social media
- Get to know the Coworking industry and new trends in it.
Q: I am a user of a coworking space. Can I apply?
A: Yes. You can nominate your space (with prior consent of the owner/manager) if you think it’s the koolest!
Q: Can I apply as an individual?
A: No. An application has to be done by/on behalf of a Coworking space/Business center/Shared workspace only.
Q: I’m organizing this really cool event next week. Can I apply with those details?
A: No. Events used for applying to the contest should have happened BEFORE the application date.
Q: I think what I’m doing is pretty cool. But I don’t know what other KoSpaces are doing.
A: Doesn’t matter. You can still apply. You might just win the title! And even if you don’t, a little publicity of your KoSpace won’t hurt!
Q: Can you delete my first entry so I can resubmit?
A: Yes. As far as you submit a new entry before the deadline, we’ll consider it.
Q: How many winners will be chosen?
A: Only 1 winner will be chosen who’ll be crowned as the ‘Koolest KoSpace’.
Q: Can I send multiple entries?
A: Yes. If you think your KoSpace is the koolest in more than 1 way, we are all ears.
Q: My KoSpace has multiple locations in same city/country. Can I apply separately for all of them? Can I use the same email address to send these entries?
A: Yes. Multiple locations of same Coworking space/Business center/Shared workspace can apply separately. You can send these entries using the same email address but make sure you have clearly mentioned your KoSpace name, location, and city in the subject line.
Q: Do I have to list my KoSpace on Kowrk.com in order to participate?
A: Listing with us is optional in order to participate. However, in order to get the free leads, the winner needs to be on our platform.
Q: How’ll I know if you’ve received my entry?
A: You’ll get an email from us only after successful submission of your write-up and tweet to Kowrk with #KoolestKoSpace
Q: When will the winner be announced?
A: Within 15 days after the deadline.
Q: Will I be notified if I was not chosen as the winner?
A: All announcements will be made on the our Facebook/ Twitter/LinkedIn/Instagram page. Just follow us there to know about the results.
Q: What rights to my submission do I retain?
A: You retain your rights to your write-up/photographs/videos etc.; however, by entering the contest, entrants grant Kowrk a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any educational, promotional, publicity, exhibition, archival, scholarly and all other standard Kowrk purposes. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit as feasible. Kowrk will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
Q: Where can I send questions and feedback?
A: Please e-mail further questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Koolest KoSpace Contest is organized solely by Kowrk.com
2. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
3. Entry is open to any coworking space/business centers/shared office currently functioning in any part of the world.
4. Proof of identity may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
5. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (in case of videos) will not be valid and deemed void.
6. Listing your space to our platform will be necessary for the winner if they wish to receive free leads.
7. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after the deadline.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Kowrk.com reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
10. Kowrk.com is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winner will be chosen by a panel of experts and their decision will be final. No questions on the judges’ decision will be entertained.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 15 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. Kowrk.com will notify the winner regarding the prize collection.
15. Kowrk’s decision with respect to all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. Employees of Kowrk.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
18. All the participants agree to the use of KoSapce’s name, image & any other provided materials in any publicity by Kowrk.com. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.