Alladin and his Magic Lamp might be a creation of someone’s imagination but we at Kowrk.com have decided to play genie for all you coworkers who are looking for that ‘extra something’ at their workplace. If one could include sun, surf and sand into our daily work life, make them an indelible part of our everyday routine, then life sure would be a peach (read ‘beach’). If you seriously want to bring the quintessential fun element into your workplace then this one’s written just for you.
Imagine putting on your shorts and flip-flops and going to work! If only dreams were made of these…right? But that’s exactly what we have covered for you. Read on to find out about the top five coworking spaces that exist on beaches.
- Dojo Bali in Canggu, Bali – Dojo Bali is a Coworking space & Cafe located at a minute’s walk from Echo Beach, Canggu on the beautiful island of Bali, Indonesia. The space itself is a hip two-storey venue and boasts of state-of-the-art facilities, an amazing pool surrounded by lush green tropical gardens, air-conditioned conference rooms and a mix of large breezy spaces and nooks for group or individual work. With a pricing range existing between IDR 750,000 to IDR 2,700,000, and open on all days at all times, Dojo Bali offers you the ideal place to work in and if the mood so takes you then relaxation is also a stone’s throw away.
- Koh Hub ,Koh Lanta, Thailand – Koh HUB is a coworking space situated on one of the most captivating islands in the tropics and offers the best net connectivity in the area. The family style environment is heaven sent for those looking to enjoy the island life for a while. Apart from providing the usual, KoHUB also extends the facility of Apartments (with private A/C rooms and bathrooms with hot shower and fridge) that offer coliving for individuals and small groups of KoHubbers. With pricing ranging from 1 day ($ 11 USD) to 1 week ($ 57 USD) to 1month ($172 USD) and to even 6 months ($ 685 USD) and open 24/7 all year, Koh Hub is a place worth checking out.
- Cocovivo, Bocas Del Toro, Panama – A coworking space that offers a lagoon as a front yard. Can it get more picturesque than that? A part of the Bocas del Toro archipelago, Cocovivo is located at the southern tip of Isla de San Cristóbal. The place caters not only to coworkers but also to those who are looking for an ideal get away from the humdrum of daily life. As a coworking space, Cocovivo offers comfortable accommodation for up to 15 people, Wi-Fi, two fully equipped kitchens or the option of an all-inclusive meal plan, indoor meeting space or yoga studio, outdoor meeting space right above the Caribbean Sea and its world class reef and a projector to support meetings and presentations.
- CoworkingC, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria – CoworkingC is located in the heart of Las Palmas, steps away from the beach. It is a workspace that believes in providing a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere to its users. A price plan that starts at € 15-50 for an hourly or daily plan (up to 6 users) with coffee & water service and a high speed Internet. This plan lets you avail the facilities from 0900hrs to 1900hrs. At the other end of the spectrum is € 180 a Month plan that provides its users unlimited coffee & water, high speed Internet, 24h / 7 days access, permanent desk and drawer, limited printer & scanner, limited meeting room access and event and showroom use. An interesting addition that CoworkingC has made to its pricing policy is the scope for a ‘Lucky User’ who gets to enjoy the first tryout day free with unlimited coffee & water, high speed Internet and a hot desk with the availability of place from 0900hrs to 1900hrs.
- The Box Jelly, Honolulu – Situated in Hawaii, The Box Jelly carries with it the reputation of being the Number 1 coworking space there. It is a space which services monthly memberships, as well as meeting & event space reservations for members and non-members alike. Membership fee starts at $35 per month that includes two day passes with access to communal work spaces, amenities, and member rates for conference rooms. With packages priced at $ 225, $ 375 and $ 950, there is something at this coworking space that can suit all interested parties. The $ 950 package lets you have your own fully furnished space that includes mail service and can accommodate 1 to 20 people.
Go ahead and explore these places and watch your productivity increase as the fun quotient in your work environment increases.