Digital Marketing Ninja
At Kowrk, we envision a future where freelancers, entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses, distributed teams, visiting employees and temporary companies will enhance their flexibility, efficiency and productivity by using shared work spaces. Kowrk is a platform that enables this future of work by connecting users with coworking spaces, business centers and other providers of shared offices.
What will a Digital Marketing Ninja do:
• Plan, develop and implement effective marketing campaigns across various online and offline channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, SEO, SMS, and Email
• Strategize and execute marketing on Social Media by managing budgets, monitoring spend, analyzing returns and highlighting variances
• Manage the production and effective distribution of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters, infographics, videos and images.
• Conduct market research through customer questionnaires, focus groups, and other methods.
• Write blogs, articles, social media posts, infographics and storyboards on the shared economy, coworking and the stories of other startups
• Interact on open-source blogs to bring traffic to the portal
We are looking for:
• A person with 1+ years of experience in digital marketing
• Someone who is analytical and good at understanding numbers
• Excellent communication, creative and interpersonal skills
• A self-learner who is good with multi-tasking